Sure we can!
You would need:
- Named Credential: make sure to use “AWS Signature Version 4” as Authentication Protocol
- Remote Site Setting: Same URL as you use in the Named Credential
- Class AWSService: you download it below
- Class Actionable_StoreInS3Bucket: you download it below
- AFTER Actionable that calls the class above
This is an example that is working perfectly fine. We do not provide support on the configuration in AWS S3 so if you face any issues, make sure to debug them in the APEX together with your AWS Admin.
! The same process can be done for Azure storage or any other storage – ask us for more information !